A converted mansion with 22 rooms and a suite, Mádi Kúria is one of the long-time staples of Tokaj hospitality.
This hotel is also a bang for your buck: the rates are more than affordable, even if you are on a budget - especially if you are considering extras such as the pool, the sauna, or the great restaurant with its wine-inspired dishes!
Some of Mádi Kúria's highlights:
- 22 freshly renovated rooms, 17 of which are air-conditioned.
- A freshly renovated and air-conditioned suite with an outer room that can be converted into a meeting room, and — if needed — can be furnished with an extra bed.
- The suite and the two one-bed rooms feature bathtubs, while the other rooms have showers installed.
- Comfortable Billerbeck mattresses provide a good night's sleep.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in the rooms, at no extra cost.
- The hotel's elegant restaurant serves dishes best eaten together with the wines of the region, along with the best selection of vintages that Tokaj can offer.
Room rates in high season (03. 01. — 10. 31.)
- One-bed room: 44 EUR + tax / person / night
- Two-bed room: 36 EUR + tax / person / night
- Suite: 54 EUR + tax / person / night
Room rates in low season (11. 01. — 12. 28.)
- One-bed room: 34 EUR + tax / person / night
- Two-bed room: 31 EUR + tax / person / night
- Suite: 41 EUR + tax / person / night